Kid's Living Pattern Face Masks - Xanadu, Alocasia, Pilea Peperomioides
The WallyGro X Living Pattern Face Mask Pack contains 3 face masks that feature beautiful botanical watercolors of Xanadu, Alocasia, and Pilea Peperomioides by Jenny Kiker of @LivingPattern. High quality construction features:
- 3 ply masks
- 100% cotton, 300 thread count front and back layers
- 3M C40 Thinsulate middle layer
- Around ear latex free elastic straps
- Hidden flexible nose wire for adjustable fit
- Made in USA
Kid Sizing when flat - 5.25" x 2.5"
- Machine washable
- To minimize fading always wash on cool/cold washer setting
- We recommend using a phosphate-free detergent to preserve color
- Lay flat to dry
About the Artist
Jenny Kiker, better known by her online handle of Living Pattern, is a watercolorist living in South Florida. Originally from North Carolina, she graduated from Savannah College of Art & Design with an Illustration major and Painting minor. After working with Carter's, Osh-Gosh kids clothing, Free People, and URBN Inc., she made the jump to compel her creativity into her own brand, and started focusing on her artwork full-time. She uses her art as a way to draw appreciation to nature, and to connect herself and her audience to its delicateness. She lets the subject inform where the lines in a piece want to go and how they want to feel. The ink is free to deepen and soften, just as color would in the natural world.